Thursday, October 26, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

"Busy, busy, busy."
That is the response you get from my Dad when you ask him how his day was. Well I am having a three busy week. There is so much I need to get accomplished in the next week. I had twelve items on my to do list (for Monday) and I got done... are you ready... 5 this week. Total. I have accomplished other things this week that were not written on the list (for lack of time).

Do you ever feel time speeding away? I usually only feel this way when I am at work.

Topping every thing off I have a busy week next week to.

This probably explains my eating habits too this week. Carolis (a calzone specific to Greeley. So yummy.)twice in one week. My diet hasn't slipped that much in a long time.

So please all of you, who enjoy my blog, understand why posts may be sparse for the next couple of weeks.

I am going to be busy, busy, busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home