Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I have been so blessed this year. I am so glad to be with my family in Texas this year for the holidays. Christmas is one of my favorite times of year. Here is a list of my favorite things about Christmas.
1. Presents. Giving gifts to my family and friends gives me such joy.
2. Christmas Movies. They are uplifting and sappy but I love to watch them, especially A Christmas Carol, It's A Wonderful Life, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and The Santa Clause.
3. Christmas Dinner.
There are so many other things that I love.

I hope you are with loved ones this Christmas. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12/26/2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Kelly Cook said...

I love all these things too... just to be generic. I have had one of the best Christmases ever because I am finally getting over myself and my type A tendancies. I just enjoyed!

Thanks for sharing

OVELAY OUYAY

Kel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home